High Priest within Satanism Saved!

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

jimmy13of38

hey pinetree

Post by jimmy13of38 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:03 am

Just wanted to say heya. It is tough around here. I hope you keep in touch. Laters
Hey all wanted to have my own ID, so here I am.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:39 am

:wave: Did you receive my emails? I know how the enemy tries to hinder email communication. We bless you in Jesus most holy name!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

jimmy13of38

Hiya

Post by jimmy13of38 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:50 am

Rescuer wrote::wave: Did you receive my emails? I know how the enemy tries to hinder email communication. We bless you in Jesus most holy name!
What emails? I don't have any from you. I have not had any for a long time from you.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:21 am

I have sent them. It doesn't surprise me that the enemy would hinder the email communication. I'll send another one tonight!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

jimmy13of38

No one talks to me J

Post by jimmy13of38 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:37 pm

Rescuer wrote:I have sent them. It doesn't surprise me that the enemy would hinder the email communication. I'll send another one tonight!
What did I do wrong? Captain don't talk to me, Ari don't talk to me. No one talks to me anymore! I cannot think of anything I have done. Everyone treats me with hate; by that I mean they say they care and then won't talk a lick to me! I am about ready to write off trying to get help because it hurts too much. I am not special; I know, but I am not to be ignored out of hand either. God don't ignore me. Jesus don't ignore me. And I believe the holy spirit listens to me too. The enemy rides my case every inch of the way and continues to set appointments that are in part, set and met. I am only a part, but I have feelings. 38's body has began to be covered with sores and we are on O2 now. We cannot eat anything without getting sick. I am lonely and rejected by most. I hate the enemy something fierce for all that he stands for and has done and is doing. What am I to do? There must be something I can do to take the fight to the enemy. I have whined enough. Laters

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: No one talks to me J

Post by Rescuer » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:47 pm

jimmy13of38 wrote:
Rescuer wrote:I have sent them. It doesn't surprise me that the enemy would hinder the email communication. I'll send another one tonight!
What did I do wrong? Captain don't talk to me, Ari don't talk to me. No one talks to me anymore! I cannot think of anything I have done. Everyone treats me with hate; by that I mean they say they care and then won't talk a lick to me! I am about ready to write off trying to get help because it hurts too much. I am not special; I know, but I am not to be ignored out of hand either. God don't ignore me. Jesus don't ignore me. And I believe the holy spirit listens to me too. The enemy rides my case every inch of the way and continues to set appointments that are in part, set and met. I am only a part, but I have feelings. 38's body has began to be covered with sores and we are on O2 now. We cannot eat anything without getting sick. I am lonely and rejected by most. I hate the enemy something fierce for all that he stands for and has done and is doing. What am I to do? There must be something I can do to take the fight to the enemy. I have whined enough. Laters
Don't give up as the enemy would really move in. Stay close to Jesus, call upon Him, praise Him, worship Him. Nothing is more important then this. Jesus adores all of you. The enemy is hindering the communication so we'll just communicate on this thread. We will all get together again so we can pray and minister in Jesus holy name!

jimmy13of38

Re: No one talks to me J

Post by jimmy13of38 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:31 am

Rescuer wrote:
jimmy13of38 wrote:
Don't give up as the enemy would really move in. Stay close to Jesus, call upon Him, praise Him, worship Him. Nothing is more important then this. Jesus adores all of you. The enemy is hindering the communication so we'll just communicate on this thread. We will all get together again so we can pray and minister in Jesus holy name!
No worries J; it is not in my nature to give up or give in, I was raised to be relentless in all that I do. However, it isn't easy, by any means; Just know that I just cannot bring myself to stop fighting back, the very thought rubs me the wrong way like you would not believe. I feel lonely and dejected, but I know I am not actually alone; never have been, never will be. God is my HOPE! The one in whom I can rely on absolutely. I believe God; he will not lead me astray. He has my best interest in mind, and not just mine; I see him working in the lives of those around me. I must go for now. Laters

jimmy13of38

Hello everybody

Post by jimmy13of38 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:00 pm

Just writing to keep people here aware of whats up around here. As usual the Coven is up to their tricks. The latest stunt they have done is to kill the dog next door and leave a note for me...they went to the wrong house. The people next door freaked when they found their dog with its heart cut out. I doubt they will go to the wrong house again...mistakes are not tolerated in the Coven. I am so tired of dealing with these people, but I remain proactive never the less. I hope this finds everyone doing well. Needs be that I must go for now. Laters

jimmy13of38

ok I can take a hint

Post by jimmy13of38 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:31 pm

No one writes me anymore; so if I don't get a response to this I will leave the site. I learned something recently, the enemy (demons) cannot hold me captive while I am living as I should, but get outside God's will for me and I am in for a heap of trouble. I have far more authority over the enemy than I would have previously believed. I am tempted often, sometimes within seconds of each temptation. What a royal pain, right? Well, not really! I have had some confusion on how to handle it, but I think I have the answer! Lately I have addressed the trouble maker directly by telling the spirit of gambling, for example, the Lord rebuke you. Each time the enemy comes against me; this is what I do and BLAMO! Its like a sharp jab in the eye with a pointed stick, the enemy backs off and I go about my day. I rely on God to rebuke like I cannot, God is the expert rebuker (is that even a word???), he always knows what to say. I have told spirits that have come against me to leave my presence and go where the Lord Jesus would send you, but honestly don't know if that is ok or not. I do the best I can and leave the rest to God; my Father and Best Friend! May God bless you and keep you each and every one and grant you peace and discernment and the knowledge of the fullness of his goodness. Laters all :wave:

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:18 pm

:wave: Blessings to all of you in the holy name of Jesus.

It's always encouraging to hear from you, I know you are fighting.

I also like to remind myself of these great and precious promises in Colossians 1--The Supremacy of Christ
15He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:44 am

Jimmey,

Nice to hear that you are sparring successfully with the enemy! Keep up the good work.[/quote]
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

jimmy13of38

Update

Post by jimmy13of38 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:00 pm

Just wanted to keep you up on the latest. Besides the need for O2 and the body sores, there are now open sores on 38's scalp as well:: we never feel well, but do not fear; we are far from giving up. The idea of giving up
is offensive to us and leaves an unpleasent taste just thinking about it. Ty everyone for writting me; I was beginning to think you forgot me or because I am just a part; I was unworthy of being talked to and better ignored. I must go for now. Laters

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: Update

Post by Rescuer » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:15 am

jimmy13of38 wrote:Just wanted to keep you up on the latest. Besides the need for O2 and the body sores, there are now open sores on 38's scalp as well:: we never feel well, but do not fear; we are far from giving up. The idea of giving up
is offensive to us and leaves an unpleasent taste just thinking about it. Ty everyone for writting me; I was beginning to think you forgot me or because I am just a part; I was unworthy of being talked to and better ignored. I must go for now. Laters
You are loved by us and by the Lord Jesus. The Bible says, "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:05 am

You are loved by us and by the Lord Jesus. The Bible says, "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
AMEN!
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

jimmy13of38

Re: Update

Post by jimmy13of38 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:12 am

Rescuer wrote:
jimmy13of38 wrote:Just wanted to keep you up on the latest. Besides the need for O2 and the body sores, there are now open sores on 38's scalp as well:: we never feel well, but do not fear; we are far from giving up. The idea of giving up
COOL, J! I like that idea! Where does it say that? What else does it say? Oh! I almost forgot! 38 says to tell you that when you gave me that little book; you only gave me half-a-sword. (Whatever that means!?!)

I have to go for now. Laters