High Priest within Satanism Saved!

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

jimmy13of38

Fool me once; shame on you. Fool me twice; shame on me!

Post by jimmy13of38 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:54 pm

I refuse to be toyed with. We have tried over and over again to talk to certain people (no Names) and they don't write back. we have their email addresses and they simply don't write back. Those who have received email from us; you know who you are. Don't you dare make claims you do not back up; concerning us, again. Ignoring me is not love. It is HATE!!! What is it I have done to you to be hated so?!? Why should I believe anything you have ever said to me?!? This is how you want it?!? Than this is good bye! I have been such a fool! Worse is how John feels. That was below the belt! Why? :( :crying:
Hey all wanted to have my own ID, so here I am.

luke30of38

What is up?

Post by luke30of38 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Rather than talk to us at all, draw us close to you at all; it would have been better to leave us be. It is crooked to make us begin to care at all. We are better off with no one at all. If damned we are; leave us alone from here on out. Better let alone than drawn into a dead end where we have no where to go but back behind a wall. It is better to shiver in the shadow of a wall of our making than led about by the nose. So this is over. I do not want to hear anymore lies. Jimmy is right; dropping us when the preasure is on is worse than leaving us alone all along. It is not wisdom to lead us along so. Seth is right too. It is better to feel nothing than pain after pain from those who claim to love us. I for one am done with this hogwash. If you care at all; stop the nonsense. STOP TRYING TO PLAY US!
I am Luke. I am Phil38 at 30 years old.

Seth

It is not so hard

Post by Seth » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:32 am

[Edited by demoncasterouter. It is against forum rules to directly or indirectly speak against other forum members. Thank you for your understanding.]
I was commanded awake by Phil38 before he and his other parts were taken by my master. Phil38 told me it was very important that I contact people here. HELP ME, PLEASE! Waiting and seeing now, but not holding my breathe

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:17 am

Pain is NEVER a friend. Pain is not of God. Remember satan came to kill, steal and destroy.

Pain does just that. Tell falmetes to take a hike in jesus name... Pain, etc etc etc...

Seth.. you HEARD what he did... YOU said he said he would heal your body so you could go on and do coven things... so you KNOW this is a dumb demon doing this to you, so you are befriending something that hurts you WHY?

Come ON you guys are smarter than that. You have WAY more going for you than that. It's GOT to stop at some point, WHY NOT NOW???
w00t.

Seth

I am not certain I made the right choice

Post by Seth » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:51 pm

AriBunny wrote:Pain is NEVER a friend. Pain is not of God. Remember satan came to kill, steal and destroy.

Pain does just that. Tell falmetes to take a hike in jesus name... Pain, etc etc etc...

Seth.. you HEARD what he did... YOU said he said he would heal your body so you could go on and do coven things... so you KNOW this is a dumb demon doing this to you, so you are befriending something that hurts you WHY?

Come ON you guys are smarter than that. You have WAY more going for you than that. It's GOT to stop at some point, WHY NOT NOW???
Captain somebody led me through a prayer and you stopped talking to the others and so did captain somebody. What am I supposed to think, except that I have been played. I came and watched you for a while (let you have your "private" time). You did not seem the player "type" and Jimmy says you are alright, but than again he is just a kid...right??? If you two will talk to us; we will see where that leads. DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP! For real...k? I am out of here. Seth
I was commanded awake by Phil38 before he and his other parts were taken by my master. Phil38 told me it was very important that I contact people here. HELP ME, PLEASE! Waiting and seeing now, but not holding my breathe

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:39 pm

You take Jesus for Jesus. Not me, Not Captain... Jesus.

It's NOTHING about us. ALL about Jesus.

Priorities have to be in the right place.

Jesus. That's our ONLY priority.

You have to humble yourself before him, not worry about what others are doing. You have to seek his face, not anyone else's. Should you reject him cos someone wont talk to you, then you never wanted Jesus in the first place. God created the universe in 6 days, he does NOT bow to you, YOU bow to Him. He doesn't play by your rules, YOU play by HIS. You think life is hard NOW? Wait to see what it will be without Jesus, I ASSURE you it will not be bearable.

I cant make you stay or go... I am Jesus' servant. I was taught not to rescue, but to be that soldier in God's army. Either you want Jesus or you don't. Either way I am serving Jesus. My hopes are with NO ONE BUT JESUS.

A player? d00d, please.
w00t.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:13 am

Seth like is said to Jimmy in my email to him i think you guys are being dishonest about something. Until you can reveal what that is and disclose the truth my hands are tied. After i said that i got no answer back so I assumed that you weren't ready. When you're ready let me know. I am still here i haven't gone anywhere.
Because of some family stuff i won't be able to be here as often as i was but i am still here. When you're ready
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

4the1andonly

What are they being dishonest about

Post by 4the1andonly » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:01 am

nautical999 wrote:Seth like is said to Jimmy in my email to him i think you guys are being dishonest about something. Until you can reveal what that is and disclose the truth my hands are tied. After i said that i got no answer back so I assumed that you weren't ready. When you're ready let me know. I am still here i haven't gone anywhere.
Because of some family stuff i won't be able to be here as often as i was but i am still here. When you're ready
I don't know yet, but they cannot hide anything from me. we shall see then
I found out recently that I am currently a topic in one of the forums I'm the ex-satanic high priest. My name is Philip, but I go by Phil 38 now a days as I have parts. I am not complex. I chose peace over power. Thats all folks..No virtue here.

jimmy13of38

Huh?

Post by jimmy13of38 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:25 am

nautical999 wrote:Seth like is said to Jimmy in my email to him i think you guys are being dishonest about something. Until you can reveal what that is and disclose the truth my hands are tied. After i said that i got no answer back so I assumed that you weren't ready. When you're ready let me know. I am still here i haven't gone anywhere.
What email cap? I did not get one from you. You send it to yahoo? or by pm? I don't mind talk to you cap. Can you resend it to me? I don't need to lie cap. Seth, however, while not lying to me that I know of, has many secrets. I don't mean to keep things from you cap. Ask me questions and I will write back to you, k? later! Jimmy

jimmy13of38

Hey all

Post by jimmy13of38 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:09 am

I haven't heard anything from anyone and just wanted to express my disappointment; I miss everyone terribly. I've been feeling very much alone and forgotten; no one talks to me now. And than there is 38 and his precarious grasp on already bad health. Whats more Seth has become ever more difficult to live with, with his smug "see they don't care" talk. I am ashamed to say that I am beginning to think there is some truth to what Seth says. Please show him wrong; I am lonely. Later all.
Jimmy

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:52 am

i've learnt the hard way that only God is always there

people no matter how well meaning are only human.. dust.. created beings with failings and failures.

sometimes God uses people to help us and then other times i think He takes them away so that we go to Him, it is not that God doesnt love us but because He does

no other human can ever fill the need we have only God

i hope this does not offend you i only say this because it sounds similar to how i have been, hurt by others lack of response when in fact they do not mean you harm and God may be saying 'come to me all you who are weary and heavy burdened and I will give you rest' 'never will I leave you never will I forsake you'

:hug: because I know it is painful, many of us here know how lonely this life can be but please know that God will never ignore you ever, He is always there and loves being with you and will never leave you

in the Psalms it talks about God being our portion and anchor in the storm. that is something no other person can ever be for us but God can and will and wants so very much to be in each of our lives

:hug:

jimmy13of38

You make a good point

Post by jimmy13of38 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:40 am

stillGods wrote:i've learnt the hard way that only God is always there

people no matter how well meaning are only human.. dust.. created beings with failings and failures.

sometimes God uses people to help us and then other times i think He takes them away so that we go to Him, it is not that God doesnt love us but because He does

no other human can ever fill the need we have only God

i hope this does not offend you i only say this because it sounds similar to how i have been, hurt by others lack of response when in fact they do not mean you harm and God may be saying 'come to me all you who are weary and heavy burdened and I will give you rest' 'never will I leave you never will I forsake you'

:hug: because I know it is painful, many of us here know how lonely this life can be but please know that God will never ignore you ever, He is always there and loves being with you and will never leave you

in the Psalms it talks about God being our portion and anchor in the storm. that is something no other person can ever be for us but God can and will and wants so very much to be in each of our lives

:hug:
All to quickly I have fallen for the love of man; so soon after the Covenhome went down. I'll not make that mistake again. So than, I'll return to what worked. I'll not be made a fool of again. I will forsake the company of man and seek out the source of my peace. I can find no comfort with such as men. Anyways, I am never alone if I stay with the other parts of 38. I have made a fool of myself in this also and that doesn't sit right, but I don't have to wear my heart on my sleeve from here on. Later all; I am out of here.
Jimmy

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:01 am

you have not made a fool of yourself.. far from it, your honesty is very welcome here, more than you know

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:27 am

So then...

You return to your vomit so soon after making a public commitment to Christ Jesus?

Don't be deceived.

Go back to satan and you are going to be pWnt... HARD. You are no better than a traitor should you do that, and, still your end will be a traitor's death. [coven rules, you are aware of this] And that death a matter of your own foolishness. He saved you out of eternal damnation once, you DARE to turn your back on Him now?

Wisdom would becon you to break the curses placed on yourself while you still draw breath. Your turn from God will remove God's armour from yourself, and thus you will no longer be under God's protection. Think gravely on this.

You come to this conclusion of defection because people have done God's will in their lives? Better you have never turned to Christ than turn away from Him. The punishment incurred will be tremendously severe.

Heb 6:4-6 (NAS) For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame.

Romans 1:21. Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

This then will be your end, should you chose to return to lucifer:

Romans 1:28. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
1:29-32. Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication,
wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder,
debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Paul closes this list with an important statement: not only do they do these things; they take pleasure in their practice. That is, they experience no regret, and feel no need for forgiveness or repentance.

I remember you said once that you made a decision to never regret what you did. Look above to see that there will be no need then for repentance... and if there is no repentance then your eternal damnation is secure. Is that what you REALLY want? Study then, and show yourself approved. (Biblically), and work out your salvation. Changing sides because one did not get what they wanted because of God's will is a shallow attempt at best to manipulate either God, or men of God.

NOT cool.
w00t.

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:03 pm

"All to quickly I have fallen for the love of man; so soon after the Covenhome went down."

If that's the case, then your heart was in the wrong place to begin with. You need to ask 38 if he turned to man, or turned to God. Anytime you turn to man, you WILL be disappointed. Period. DON'T look to me.....look to HIM (Jesus)!

"So than, I'll return to what worked. I'll not be made a fool of again. I will forsake the company of man and seek out the source of my peace."

Yeah.....you do that! Since it worked SO WELL for you before....that's why you were trying to get out in the first place! Because it worked so well for ya....huh? Jimmy, don't give me that bologna!

"I can find no comfort with such as men."

If you did, you'd be the FIRST person in history to EVER find comfort in man. It doesn't happen.....there's no REAL comfort in man. It's ALL found in Him, our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jimmy, there's been a lot of deception with you and your other alters. If you truly don't have a CLUE what I'm talking about, ask the others in there.....ask them what's been going on. Ask them about the other posts and PMs.

As soon as you all GET TOGETHER, get organized as a UNITED FRONT and decide that you've had enough, THEN you will start to see healing. A house divided will not stand.

I'm sorry to be so crass, but this is the truth.

We all really do care about you in Jesus Name, regardless of what you think.
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.