High Priest within Satanism Saved!

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Wed May 20, 2009 6:34 pm

Good news that Amutard is losing. Truly he lost the battle 2000 yrs ago, if not before that even.

Jimmey, Glad to hear that you went. I certainly wish it all had been a smoother experience for you and Luke, and all. Perhaps things will go better next time. Hopefully next time Amutard and the other on... "Flamer" (not sure if that is the correct spelling) will leave you all.

I feel for you all and I believe it will go better next time. I have confidence in Jay and capt. Christians are not purfect and even can make mistakes. I hope you all can forgive and move on. Glad you will be willing to give it another go.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

luke30of38

GUESS WHO???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Post by luke30of38 » Wed May 20, 2009 11:01 pm

Post Edited for content! Doortwelve
I am Luke. I am Phil38 at 30 years old.

Seth

Can anyone help me?

Post by Seth » Wed May 20, 2009 11:49 pm

I am Seth and I was told to contact people here, but not which people. I was told I could have a good future, but not told how before Phil38 and his parts were removed from here. I don't know what else to do. Can anyone help me? I am at a loss as to anything I can do. I was assured that there was help and hope for the future to be found here. Please? Anyone?
I was commanded awake by Phil38 before he and his other parts were taken by my master. Phil38 told me it was very important that I contact people here. HELP ME, PLEASE! Waiting and seeing now, but not holding my breathe

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Wed May 20, 2009 11:54 pm

Hiya seth are you 36? Nice to meet you!

I sent you a text on 38's fone...

wanna talk?
w00t.

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Thu May 21, 2009 12:09 am

Hi Seth! greetings.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

AriBunny

Seth!!!! Welcome to the NEW IMPROVED Master!!!

Post by AriBunny » Thu May 21, 2009 3:36 am

Hey Seth!!!

I am SOOOOO Glad you switched masters!!! How is the homecoming? All the guys are awesome.

Thank Jesus you are on God's side now!!!
w00t.

jimmy13of38

Celebration time come on!!!!!

Post by jimmy13of38 » Thu May 21, 2009 3:38 am

I am back!!!!YES!!! Thanks cap! Man, let me tell you, Amutard is a real creep!!! It really sucks to be locked away in the dark! oh, man, it feels good to be free!!! YAHOO!!! Hey all, long story, but the short version is we were captives, but by the love and power of Jesus; we are free!!! FREE!!! Oh yeah!!! WOOH WOOH WOOH!!! You are all my witnesses and so; may God bless you and keep you and grant you peace and the knowledge of the fullness of his goodness Cap and bless the works of your hands as you journey through this life and reward you as he sees fit in your comings and goings. In Jesus name I pray, AMEN I have to go. Laters
Hey all wanted to have my own ID, so here I am.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu May 21, 2009 3:44 am

:]
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

larsonways

WOW

Post by larsonways » Thu May 21, 2009 5:36 am

In reading this from the beginning I am blown away by all this going ons. I know the enemy is putting in OT on this for sure. I hope everything works out as is fitting for all of you that have posted. I feel like I am on a mother's milk diet!
I lead a small ministry here that is dedicated reaching out to people seeking a better life

jimmy13of38

Hey everybody

Post by jimmy13of38 » Thu May 21, 2009 6:11 am

It will take some time to sum up all that has happened last night, but I am working on composing something for all of you. Bye all. Laters

AriBunny

Re: WOW

Post by AriBunny » Thu May 21, 2009 12:29 pm

larsonways wrote: I hope everything works out as is fitting for all of you that have posted.
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose..

And...

"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:5-7

Can't get any better than God's blessings for ALL of the posters here.
w00t.

larsonways

Re: WOW

Post by larsonways » Fri May 22, 2009 4:00 am

AriBunny wrote:
larsonways wrote: I hope everything works out as is fitting for all of you that have posted.
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose..

And...

"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:5-7
I continue to look forward to the work of the hands of my Lord in all your lives, as that is best. To all of you I send my best blessing according to the will of my Lord.
I lead a small ministry here that is dedicated reaching out to people seeking a better life

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Fri May 22, 2009 4:22 am

In Jesus name I break every curse and dark blessing that has been placed on any of our lives from those who post on this forum, and I ask the Lord Jesus Christ that He would place his full armour on each and every Jesus Christ and God the Father serving Christian on this forum in Jesus name and cover them with the blood of Jesus and cancel every assignment against us and every demonic suggestion placed on us for our demise in Jesus name. I ask that the Arch Angels of God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour come against those that are coming against us in Jesus name, and remove them from our lives in Jesus name, and punish every servant of evil that has had a part in the curses and dark blessings and everything not of God in our lives in the name of Jesus our Lord and Saviour in Jesus name.
w00t.

jimmy13of38

It is hard here that no one talks to me

Post by jimmy13of38 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:51 am

I feel lonely now that we are basicly alone. Are we yesterdays news? The one we love most ignores us now and everyone seems to have left us to our fate. We have been foolish to believe that anyone could possible stand by us; love one such as me. Whys you say we can be saved and walk away from us...from me. I guess this is good bye! I should never have believed anyone here...I'll not be made a fool of again; it stops here! Worse is John has been crushed by trusting! I...we will not be so stupid from here on out. The hardest part is Amugon's constant...non-stop heckling. Whys tell us we are not damned at all and turn your back to us. No one is going to make fools of us again...NO ONE!!! Do not dangle a carrot before us again!!!

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:16 am

Hey Jimmey,

There is one who will never leave you and He will always care for you in ways that are amazing. Jesus knows everything about you and He understands, even when others dont.

I'm sad you feel alone but in Jesus we are never alone. Hang in there and keep hope alive.