High Priest within Satanism Saved!

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

jimmy13of38

I don't get it.

Post by jimmy13of38 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:04 pm

First I am told not to rely on men (and I don't want to rely on men), than I am told I am doing wrong by making a decision not to rely on men whatsoever. I don't even trust a single man or woman (aside for Jesus). I prefer to follow my first love (God) and not chase after men and the things of this world. Somebody, anybody, tell me what is going on. Never fear Ari, we want nothing to do with our former master or his kind. We choose to follow the author of our faith; above all else. I believe you have given me too much credit regarding my understanding of how well I can serve the one and only. I really don't know as much as you believe we know. Remember I am 13 and have no knowledge of the Bible and don't understand the wording of it entirely either. Only Seth stands off to one side; riding the fence. He fears God wraith and knows he deserves it and the enemy still whispers to each of us, but Seth most of all. Even the idea of peace scares him so that he refuses to feel the memory of it. Why is it I should not forsake man and this world? I certainly cannot "FIX" anyone; that must be left up to God. I know I cannot do any good of myself; I am just an ex-coven brat with a little understanding of the way of things; nothing more, nothing less. I barely have a clue; so far as I can tell. I do not see how I can help anyone at all and do not want to make a mess of things. And what is this "returning to vomit" stuff all about; YUCK. Why would anyone want to do that; aside from cleaning it up? Well I have to go for now. Later all. Take care and God bless each of you. Amen
Jimmy
Hey all wanted to have my own ID, so here I am.

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:33 pm

"I'll not make that mistake again. So than, I'll return to what worked. I'll not be made a fool of again."

The only thing that works is Jesus. Sounds to me like you were returning to coven.... what worked.

Jesus is the ONLY way. ONLY. Listen to them talking to you, and you will fail. Listen to Jesus.
w00t.

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:41 pm

"I really don't know as much as you believe we know."

Take the post I wrote to you above and read it to ALL of the other alters in your system AND to your core. I am POSITIVE that they will know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

Tell Seth that if he turns to God and God places His wrath upon him, then he'll be the first person in history that's happened to since the new covenant began. What does that tell ya?

You and all the other parts have ALL the support a person could ever ask for.

Have a blessed evening, and enjoy the cool weather in Ft. Wayne.
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:36 pm

Jimmy again i say the same thing a month later. I have sent you two messages one in an email and one here in a pm. both of them explaining my concerns and my perceptions of what needs to happen and what needs to let go of. Still a month later you don't send me an answer. But still try to keep the game going. until you are ready there is nothing we can do. This is not only what God wants but it is also for your safety. And ours. If we cast out your demons and you are not ready seven times more will come in and you'll be worse off than when we started. God has a process and in that process you have to be ready or it doesn't work for the glory of God. I will continue to pray for you all.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:29 am

Jimmey,

1) I totaly agree with Nautical.

2) If you care about someone, you will not try to harm them in anyway, shape or form. Ari is married, end of story.

3) Jesus loves you and all your parts and core. Yet He requires loyality. You can not serve Lucifer and Jesus. I pray that Jesus will reveal himself to you so you can see he cares deeply for you. Lucifer never died for anyone, but Jesus died for all so they could experience his "agape".

4) If you do not commit to Christ you will not go to heaven. Which means you will go to hell. Trust me, Hell is no club med. It is a place of weeping and torment. It is not some sort of eternal Las vegas party where satanist will rule the rest like cattle. Instead hell will be more like the playroom only worse.

5) Get right with Jesus. We all care about you and the sprit of God lets us know who we can or can not trust. Those who we can not trust we choose to no longer associate with. Those who choose to manipulate others we can not trust. He who has an ear, let him hear and understand.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

jimmy13of38

I don't mean any harm

Post by jimmy13of38 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:50 pm

pinetree wrote:Jimmey,

2) If you care about someone, you will not try to harm them in anyway, shape or form. Ari is married, end of story.

3) Jesus loves you and all your parts and core. Yet He requires loyality. You can not serve Lucifer and Jesus. I pray that Jesus will reveal himself to you so you can see he cares deeply for you. Lucifer never died for anyone, but Jesus died for all so they could experience his "agape".

4) If you do not commit to Christ you will not go to heaven. Which means you will go to hell. Trust me, Hell is no club med. It is a place of weeping and torment. It is not some sort of eternal Las vegas party where satanist will rule the rest like cattle. Instead hell will be more like the playroom only worse.

5) Get right with Jesus. We all care about you and the sprit of God lets us know who we can or can not trust. Those who we can not trust we choose to no longer associate with. Those who choose to manipulate others we can not trust. He who has an ear, let him hear and understand.
I know Ari married.{EDITED MOD DOORTWELVE}or break up her marriage; She is like the caring older sister I never had and never will have. I love her greatly; until her none of us had ever experienced genuine compassion from someone concerning our welfare, instead of people wanting something from us. No one ever pointed us toward Jesus, instead they condemned us one and all. She made us see hope when we had none; when we had accepted that we were damned. We pray that God would bless her and keep her and grant her peace and the knowledge of the fullness of his goodness and comfort her and make his face to shine on her in her comings and goings; even as we have come to want the same for the people here and more, as we want the same ourselves. We miss talking to her, she always showed us kindness and we felt we deserved none. Now we know that because of God and Jesus, as the children of the king of kings and having been made clean, we deserve the very best. More wondrous than anything else; we are redeemed and have a relationship that God is pleased to offer, when we would be otherwise undeserving of ourselves. It simply isn't possible to forget what God did through Ari or to not be grateful for Ari's willingness to carry the message to us. She will always be special to us and me especially. Well I have babbled more than enough. Take care everyone and God bless each of you according to his goodness. Laters,
Jimmy

4the1andonly

Re: I don't mean any harm

Post by 4the1andonly » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:46 am

jimmy13of38 wrote:

I know Ari married.{EDITED MOD DOORTWELVE}or break up her marriage; She is like the caring older sister I never had and never will have. I love her greatly; until her none of us had ever experienced genuine compassion from someone concerning our welfare, instead of people wanting something from us. No one ever pointed us toward Jesus, instead they condemned us one and all. She made us see hope when we had none; when we had accepted that we were damned. We pray that God would bless her and keep her and grant her peace and the knowledge of the fullness of his goodness and comfort her and make his face to shine on her in her comings and goings; even as we have come to want the same for the people here and more, as we want the same ourselves. We miss talking to her, she always showed us kindness and we felt we deserved none. Now we know that because of God and Jesus, as the children of the king of kings and having been made clean, we deserve the very best. More wondrous than anything else; we are redeemed and have a relationship that God is pleased to offer, when we would be otherwise undeserving of ourselves. It simply isn't possible to forget what God did through Ari or to not be grateful for Ari's willingness to carry the message to us. She will always be special to us and me especially. Well I have babbled more than enough. Take care everyone and God bless each of you according to his goodness. Laters,
Jimmy
I am in complete agreement with Jimmy. Ari will always have a special place in my heart as a result of leading me ever in the direction of Jesus. I will always love her, but its not a lust thing. She is my best friend, I have never known anyone like her before. I admit I miss talking to her, but I understand better than you may believe I do how critical it is that I not be the cause of a break up in her marriage; as in let no man put asunder. We may live under a new covenant; however God is perfect and thus will never change his mind as to what he likes, what pleases him and what he hates. God still hates all sin and it would bring down a curse on me if I caused a divorce or us if we both went that way. I know more than you know I do about the entire situation. I want only the best for her and have never fooled myself into thinking I was even good enough to begin with. I will never forget what she has done for me and given that I want the best for her; I will leave her alone if that is what she wants. I will not be the cause of a divorce; hers or otherwise. Bye all. Phil
I found out recently that I am currently a topic in one of the forums I'm the ex-satanic high priest. My name is Philip, but I go by Phil 38 now a days as I have parts. I am not complex. I chose peace over power. Thats all folks..No virtue here.

4the1andonly

I see where this is going

Post by 4the1andonly » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:16 pm

I have experienced agape beginning when I was given peace by Jesus when I became saved. I want more than anything to serve God; to be a man after his own heart, for God to be pleased with how I live is very important to me. My relationship with God is something I know will grow according to his will; he always completes what he starts. I prefer to heed his words and so I will not judge you; you would be wise to do the same. For me, I certainly am not fit to judge; I remember very well all that I have been forgiven for and have the hardest time not judging myself harshly. It is hard to accept forgiveness; I simply remind myself that God loves me. I am used to being hated by most everyone; not without cause I may add. It is my current belief that I will never be the man I want to be; I do not see how God will ever be pleased with me, but that is not going to stop me from seeking him anyhow. He is certainly worth it to me. No one can stop me from seeking him by any means. I know I am alive after all that I have experienced because it is his will. God, Jesus and the holy spirit alone are worthy of all praise. I will follow God's lead imperfectly to be sure, but I choose to follow Him; He gave me that choice by calling me to him, I do not want to live another moment without serving him. I have to go for now. I'll write more later. May God bless you each and everyone according to his goodness. Amen
I found out recently that I am currently a topic in one of the forums I'm the ex-satanic high priest. My name is Philip, but I go by Phil 38 now a days as I have parts. I am not complex. I chose peace over power. Thats all folks..No virtue here.

4the1andonly

For reasons of our own

Post by 4the1andonly » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:40 am

Just wanted to say good bye to everyone here; as for reasons that must remain between God, my parts, myself and one other; we must take to the road and pull up stakes. It has been without a doubt a chapter in our lives that we will never forget. Aside from personal reasons, there is too the fact that it has become perilous here in this neck of the woods. Before going I must say thank you to everyone here for all your support; you will not be forgotten. And as I have the privileged to do; I leave you with this heart-felt blessing. May God bless you and keep you and make his face to shine on you in your comings and goings and grant you peace and discernment and the knowledge of the fullness of his goodness, in Christ Jesus I pray, your brother in Jesus forever AMEN Phil38 & parts

jimmy13of38

Hush 38

Post by jimmy13of38 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:06 am

I do not like it when people talk in my stead and so I have told 38 to get on down the road with his talking for me like I cannot do so for myself. I'd have wrote sooner, but when 38 is sick in the hospital, so am I. I hate the way that works like that, but it cannot be helped. I have missed everyone here. I didn't forget any of you. I will be around. Laters all

jimmy13of38

Hi all

Post by jimmy13of38 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:52 pm

It has been rough around here and I have felt lonely though I am not alone. I managed to talk 38 into staying where we are at after a heated debate on the matter. I hope this finds everyone doing well. I miss very much talking to people here. I fear I have been forgotten. Well I have to go. May God bless you and keep you each and every one. Laters

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:00 pm

Jimmey you are a fine young man. No one has forgoten you. I have always enjoyed your posts.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

jimmy13of38

Hiya everyone

Post by jimmy13of38 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:49 pm

pinetree wrote:Jimmey you are a fine young man. No one has forgoten you. I have always enjoyed your posts.
Life here is tedious to say the least. We narrowly dealt with a threat to our safety recently when we were at the store and we saw a coven member from up north; we know most of the local coven members, that is those in this state. We have seen several members around this area lately and have been in one fight at a local park with a member of a coven not more than 10 miles from here, he lost; or we wouldn't be here to write to all of you. Well I have to go for now. Talk to you all later.

jimmy13of38

What is wrong everyone?

Post by jimmy13of38 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:10 am

I don't understand what I have done wrong, but no one talks to me anymore.
The only company I have is the parts when they are here. I feel alone and cannot think of anything I could have done to anyone here. The pressure is getting greater around here to deal with the threats the coven poses; I am as tenaciousness as I ever was, but so is the coven. It is how your raised to be in the coven. I saw more coven members; 2 of them, this afternoon at a fun park, they kept staring at me while they played miniature golf. They even waved at me several times and called me by the nickname 38 went by when he led the Coven Home. I am telling you; it is getting tougher to deal with the coven members as fast as they show themselves in this area. Will no one talk to me? Am I not welcome here anymore? I must go; 38 just woke up. May God bless you and keep you, each and everyone, and grant you discernment and peace and the knowledge of the fullness of his goodness, in Jesus name, AMEN laters all

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:40 am

Hi Jimmey,

Thankx for posting because I always enjoy reading your posts and I think your a decent young man. I will keep you in my prayers.