High Priest within Satanism Saved!

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

High Priest within Satanism Saved!

Post by Rescuer » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:27 pm

:wave: Hello everyone and many blessings to all of you in Jesus name!

Late last night I spoke to a gentleman from out west who just several days ago left a occult group that he was a leader of -- he was the High Priest in a Satanic Coven -- to search for peace. In God's amazing love, we spoke at length and we prayed -- he surrendered to Jesus as Lord. God is so good. He will need all of our support. I would really like for this guy to come to Dallas so we can disciple him for a few days which he told me he would like to do. We also need to pray for him to be delivered from demons and healed of diseases. He was the High Priest in a Satanic Coven for many years. This dear brother needs some further help and we need to help him in his travel & lodging expenses to get here so he can be delivered. His life is in immediate danger for surrendering to Christ.

I'm not at liberty to share too much at this time.

If you are interested in giving something to assist this new believer then please email me or PM me (or Robert). We need your assistance immediately. Let's help this new believer who is endangering his life for Jesus! I just KNOW this guy is going to be used powerfully for Jesus. There's going to be some battles to face but Jesus will overcome!
Last edited by Rescuer on Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:09 pm

Please pray for this dear brother as we truly love him and look forward to seeing him free!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:39 pm

I will pray for Him and His family, for you and your family and the team to be helping him. I cover you all in the blood of Jesus. I thank you Lord God for this powerful move of Your Spirit and I am really speechless right now. This is so amazing and so powerful. ALL Glory to God Almighty!!!

Oh how I wish I could send money...I don't even have any room on a credit card anymore.....Oh Lord please in Jesus name make a way for this man to arrive and be ministered to in Jesus precious name!!! I can and will pray - I pray for finances to become available immediately and for a hedge of precious blood protection around everyone involved.
God Bless
Debra

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:45 pm

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:19

Lord God I stand on YOUR WORD that no harm will come to these precious people as they minister and to this newly born child of Yours - Father God - release Your warrior angels in Jesus name to battle and make a straight path for Jesus to minister!!! Hallelujah ! Glory to You Lord!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:57 pm

Wow, I'm impressed with the response! The saints are rising up to help!
We have raised $295.00 already. Praise God for these dear saints for giving cheerfully & those unable to give, thank YOU for your prayers. These prayers are much needed!

I told him we would take care of everything. We want to make a strong statement that we care, we believe, and our actions are alot louder then words!

Love you all in Christ.

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:14 pm

This story really touches my heart. :embarrassed:

Praise Jesus for the MIRACLE in this man's life!!!

And thank you to all who are supporting him prayerfully and financially... this is so wonderful!

Robert :clapping:
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:59 am

Praise the Lord for his salvation from such a dark, miserable world. The Lord can and will save anyone who truly repents to His Precious Son. That man could offer alot of help to others who are involved in the occult and need to be freed. This man needs LOTS of prayer, deliverence and support. I am also glad that you will be discipling this man as well.

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:04 am

xfrodobagginsx wrote:Praise the Lord for his salvation from such a dark, miserable world. The Lord can and will save anyone who truly repents to His Precious Son. That man could offer alot of help to others who are involved in the occult and need to be freed. This man needs LOTS of prayer, deliverence and support. I am also glad that you will be discipling this man as well.
Well said brother. Let's keep him lifted in our prayers!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:34 pm

We have scheduled a May 1-5 date for him to travel here to receive ministry. The enemy will try to hinder but through prayer & fasting we will overcome and see him FREE!

Please place these dates on your calenders and pray.

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:38 pm

Ok.....I am marking it!!! :clapping:

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:06 am

Know that we are praying for you brother along with this man who is receiving deliverance.

Luke 10:19, "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."

evstevemd

Post by evstevemd » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:52 am

Robert L wrote:Know that we are praying for you brother along with this man who is receiving deliverance.

Luke 10:19, "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."
Amen :razz:
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:42 am

We have bought his ticket and look for some more support as he might need to stay alittle longer (as this deliverance might be extended).

Send any support, that God directs you to give, here:

Box 2601
Coppell, Texas 75019
USA

Thank you again for all your help!

He is saved, but, he will also be delivered & healed!

God bless you.

--Jay

bbullock903
Moderator Staff

Post by bbullock903 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:20 am

This is amazing to hear brother! You can count on my prayers and support for this man. That is truely awesome! :clapping:
Hell fights you for what Heaven calls you!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:29 am

Just spoke with him and is mentioned one of the strong demons, within him, has me as a "bulls-eye," as the demons are very angry at me for reaching out to this ex-priest.

Appreciate everyone's prayers. Let's believe God for a great inner work in this man's precious life.